Inhouse Ecosystem Masterclass
Everything you need to know
Our in-house masterclasses are ideal for business leaders and teams who want to analyze, strategize, position and design ecosystems and offerings for their company. Designed for 5-20 participants, you will kick off ecosystem strategy and mindset and develop your first ecosystem scenarios during our 1-day or 2-day workshops. This masterclass is available in-house or online.
Give your business the competitive edge
The Ecosystemizer framework helps you navigate ecosystems with success. Benefit from our cross-industry experience and insights to improve the quality of your results and generate out-of-the-box approaches and ideas.
Our masterclasses consist of the following activities:
- Analyze your company’s ecosystem environment (competitors, trends, etc.)
- In-depth analysis of your current ecosystem positioning
- Assess the company’s ecosystem potential based on prevalent assets
- Gain an understanding of possible ecosystem strategies to expand your current position
- Develop ideas for concrete ecosystem offerings based on current and future customer needs
- Identify ideal ecosystem partners for future projects and initiatives
- Create a common storyline and understanding of the future with your management team
Is this masterclass for you?
Perfect for business leaders, senior executives, innovation managers, company owners and entrepreneurs, consultants and coaches. Our masterclass is for anyone looking for an intuitive way to navigate ecosystems successfully.
Teams with all levels of experience and knowledge about ecosystem strategy and positioning are welcome.
Ecosystemizer’s executive masterclasses are used to educate management and strategy teams and help kick off the ecosystem strategy process within organisations.
What you will learn in our inhouse masterclass
- Developing and communicating an ecosystem strategy for business growth
- Analyze your organisation’s ecosystem environment
- Define the right ecosystem strategies based on company assets
- Derive the best ecosystem positioning
- Design ecosystem offerings and how to transform them into future business
Kind words from our clients
I had my eyes, and my team’s eyes, opened to a whole new world of commercial collaboration opportunities by our recent Ecosystemizer workshop.
To overcome the difference in knowledge between BEUMER Group and its company builder Beam, Ecosystemizer helped us to develop a common language. In a workshop, we were able to use the example of a product area to work out which strategic directions make sense and how we divide tasks in the future.
We have used Ecosystemizer to obtain a clear perspective on the opportunities and challenges of ecosystems. In a workshop, we were able to get a very good overall picture and found out which strategic directions could be useful. The very intuitive approach helped us to develop a common understanding of ecosystems within our team.