Open Ecosystem Masterclass
The open ecosystem masterclass
Our open masterclass is ideal for anyone who wants to learn how to analyze, strategize, position and design ecosystems and offerings. This masterclass introduces everyone to the Ecosystemizer methodology within one or two days in an interactive format. It is available on-site or online for 5-40 participants.
Stay one step ahead of the competition
The Ecosystemizer framework helps you navigate ecosystems with success. Our open masterclass consists of the following activities:
- Learn how to analyze a company’s ecosystem environment (competitors, trends, etc.)
- Use the Ecosystem Strategy Map and other Ecosystemizer tools for company ecosystem positioning
- Gain an understanding of possible ecosystem strategies
- Learn how to design ecosystem offerings
- Gain knowledge about how to translate ecosystem strategy into initiatives and projects for business growth
Be an ecosystem thought leader in your company
Perfect for business leaders, senior executives, innovation managers, company owners and entrepreneurs, consultants and coaches. Our masterclass is for anyone looking for an intuitive way to navigate ecosystems successfully.
Teams with all levels of experience and knowledge about ecosystem strategy and positioning are welcome.
The Open Masterclass is a favourite among first-timers who want to learn and understand the basics of ecosystem design. It is also popular amongst entire teams or business units to help them carry out ecosystem projects and initiatives successfully.
What you can expect
- Ecosystemizer tools and methodology
- How to develop and communicate an ecosystem strategy for business growth
- How to analyze an organisation’s ecosystem environment
- How to think through different ecosystem strategies and positioning options
- Ecosystem offering design
Meet our masterclass experts
Kind words from our clients
The Ecosystemizer toolset with its life areas and the default strategic directions is a great way to structure and discuss a company’s ecosystem plays.
The Masterclass made me understand the complexity but also the opportunities of ecosystems and at the same time showed me excellent tools to help companies understand their role in ecosystems.
The 2-day Masterclass taught me a systematic and practicable approach for a company to enter ecosystems. There are some important aspects to consider in ecosystems and even in your own company, the prerequisites for a successful positioning in ecosystems often have to be created first.