2021 in Retrospect: Our Highlights
The year in review by Julian Kawohl and the Ecosystemizer. Take a look at what all happened last year and what to expect in 2022.
2021 has been once again an eventful year. We want to take a moment to say thank you! We wish you and your loved ones a reflective Christmas and a good start to the new year, good luck, perseverance and above all else: Health. Furthermore, we want to share our Ecosystemizer highlights of the year 2021.
- We have completed our book “Ecosystemize Your Business”, which we will publish in early 2022.
- Working with 16+ different clients in the industries of retail, professional services, banking, consumer goods, and more…
- 10 keynotes (one of them was actually in person 😉)
- 6 Masterclasses
- 2 inhouse masterclasses creating first ecosystem use cases
- 5 Strategy Sprints programs
- 61 blog posts and LinkedIn posts
- 3 Episodes of “Voices of Ecoystems”
AND STAY TUNED FOR 2022.
We have already…
- 3 partnerships running, and we will present more details soon
And as we said at the beginning, our biggest milestone will be in early 2022. The launch of our book “Ecosystemize Your Business” is in the starting blocks.